Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my favorite by far..

still struggling to finish reading this one! the first ahern's novel that i bought. soooooo sweeeeeet!! oone of my ultimate fav! if ure one of those who always lost something, u better read this one. funny explanation to feed ur curiosity. says who boy and girl can be bestfriend?just friend? haha!!! my favorite pass time is reading. i know i sound so nerd here but thats the ugly truth. i love and enjoy reading.for me, its the only place where i can exercise my unlimited imagination. solid reason not to like movies which has been adapted from novels. it often upset my excitement. the story was beyond that (i dont know whether the film was not up to my standard or it was just me. i misunderstood the storyline from the beginning. :p) i don't know the exact moment when i started to develop this kind of habit but as far as i can remember, my mom used to scold me because 'id stay up the whole night reading.haha other moms will be absolutely happy if their children engaged with books but not mama. why? because i spent way too much time reading books but not for my studies. :p here, my all time favorite author together with her unforgivable super duper delicious writings!

No comments: