Thursday, November 26, 2009

humpty dumpty had a fall

ooooooooooooooooh dear.i fall in love again. yes, again and again for the same person. i wonder how it happen. i tot that i already fall in love with him from the moment we've chatted, but then i realized he really did took my heart away when we were spending quality times together (but apparently every time is a quality one for us) , and he melted me when i knew him better. but then it was this day i really really really fall for him when he gave me the Lilies. at the moment he looked directly at my eyes. wait, the day we had the deeper conversation. the time we sang together. oh it was countless. i don't know how many times i had already fall for this charming man but what i was certain about is it doesn't hurt at all. i kinda like the "falling". for u mister, thanks a million for fixing me. ich liber dich.

No comments: