Monday, December 28, 2009

whoa it feels like ages i didnt touch the keyboard and write nonsense in here. suddenly i feel like losing my greatest skill of whining about the day and every little tiny miny things that actually doesnt matter.at my shock, my fingers just stay numb when they suppose to run the light speed to type anything that cross my mind at this moment. but, nothing yet to cross my mind and here i am, typing nonsense, again. (as i always do) hehe. life has been so hectic and packed lately. i have to keep the balance between my busy classes, ups and downs in love , and the what-friends-usually-do-at-the-beginning-of-semester things, family matters and also the weddings. yes, the awesome wedding ceremony. argh, i have to go. my friends keep calling me to have some chat over the nescafe. hate when i have to stop when i already in the mood for writing. nevertheless, im going to post this still because i already spent some amount of my precious time thinking about what to type. :p

No comments: